Business owners typically have a vision for their business but no workable plan for sustaining and growing it. Most business owners are so involved running day-to-day operations, they don’t take time to develop workable strategies and plans for resolving these issues and getting “unstuck.”
This is when a business assessment becomes invaluable. A business assessment is an objective look at your business designed to provide you with a clear picture of:
• Where your business is today
• What will help you get to where you want to be tomorrow
• What might hinder or impede your progress, and
• What specific actions can be taken to address all these issues.
A business assessment does not take as much time as you may think. When done properly, the results can catapult your business to the next level. Standing still just isn’t an option. A periodic business checkup is an essential part of the process. Think of it as a health and wellness checkup for your business.
A Cannar thorough business assessment covers all of the following areas:
• Organizational Structure
• Management Team
• Human Resources (compensation, training, hiring, retention, terminations, etc.)
• Accounting / Payroll
• Budget / Cash / Expense Control
• Risk Management
• Purchasing and Vendor Management
• Marketing and Sales
• Customer Service / Customer Relations
• Locations / Real Estate Issues
• Pricing, Products and Services
At Cannar, we offer a robust assessment methodology that can be used to evaluate your organization across multiple dimensions. We utilize a number of components—site visits and interviews, work activity assessments, performance metric assessments, customer satisfaction surveys, and leading practice adoption analyses. Various components of the assessment can be customized to best suit your needs and the availability of data.
You will receive our assessment findings—which cover strategy, staffing, processes, technology, and more—and improvement recommendations, as well as an implementation plan that includes actionable steps for achieving your improvements.